Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2014 - Day232/133 - Wednesday...

Let me be clear!  You are all in for a treat.  The photo for tonight's journal entry seemed to be much more attractive s I was driving at an accelerated speed north on IH-35.  When I transposed it to be used in the journal, it kind of lost something in the translation.  It was lovely, and now it seems rather ordinary  This might be the best journal entry you have ever had the opportunity to peruse.  It seems that I got home late and my self-medication snuck up on me and went into overdrive before I was properly prepared.  I was able to consume my sugar free pop sicle before I embarrassed my self too terribly.  The whole thing will be blown over by tomorrow.  The first person to correctly identify the mongoose with a teddy bear in it's mount will wind the grand prize.  Send your name, address and e-mail address on the back of a fifty dollar bill to JOURNAL care of this station.  Winners will be announced if there are any.

I attended a meeting this evening presented by the Centers For Disease Control out of Atlanta,  They will be making presentations in Austin, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Miami,  The programs is called Business Responds TO Aids of BRTA for short.  It will involve education programs for AIDS prevention and education programs in the community.   Lots of interesting facts and statistics were shared; Most new cases involve men under the age of 30 contracting the disease.  The other disproportionate group is women of color.  HIV and AIDS in America, as elsewhere, continues to be a huge public health problem, and we need to promote prevention and education on all levels.

Excuse me, I think I need to rest my head for just a moment...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z    z            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Tomorrow is another day. (Thank Goodness).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP CITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment