Saturday, August 23, 2014

2014 - Day 235/130 - Saturday...

I think Barney Sue Jean the cat is two-timing us.  As I was leaving to go into Austin this morning, I spied what I believe was Barney Sue Jean walking across the driveway at the neighbors house.  We found that cat in the gutter and we can put her back in the gutter in a second.  Okay, not really, but I think it is interesting that she is working both hoses on the road.  She has to be pretty smart to live outside in the country, and stay whole.  There are lots of predators out here, hawks, coyotes and who-knows-whats.  Anyway, she is contentedly sitting under a tree right now outside the garage.  Wherever she is results in a noticeable lack of chicken presence. 

Good day today, I showed properties in Wimberley to my clients, and that is always fun.  Had lunch with them in Wimberley, visited the Wimberley Pie Company (brought home a couple slices) and then made it back.

Life is good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TWO-TIMERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment