Saturday, August 30, 2014

2014 - Day 242/123 - Saturday...

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of your Holiday Weekend.  I am going to replace the flags on Monday, these have pretty much been through it, and the are looking pretty sad.  Fresh ones up for the first of September.

As promised, I did (almost) as little as possible today, although I was not as successful in the nap department as I had intended to be.  Up late, coffee, paper, pile of eggs, blue chair to take a nap but ended up watching old episodes of The Rifleman instead.  Cleaned the floor in the garage (blower not broom) and the same thing to the patio in the back.  Rode with Jody to take the Boy Dog for a ride, back to the blue chair for another nap.

We headed off into town early in the afternoon, and stopped for lunch on the way back.  Another nap called out to us both, and I just checked meters and Jody and I both collected eggs (different trips) and now Jody is pushed back in his chair taking another nap.

Tomorrow is another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NAPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment