Friday, August 22, 2014

2014 - Day 234/131 - Friday...

It's Friday, and that means I am more conflicted than on the other days (typically).  I get to sleep a little bit longer on Saturday, but there is nothing of much interest to me on television.  But I get to make a pile of eggs for me and Jody, but there is nothing on television.  I get to have a cookies and cream milk shake tomorrow afternoon, but there is nothing on television.  I get to sleep later on Sunday and make me and Jody a pile of eggs, but there is nothing on the television.  Can you see a pattern here?

Barney Sue Jean the girl cat that adopted us is becoming more and more visible.  She has taken a liking to lounging under the table on the porch outside the office window, and it seems she has been unceremoniously evicted from that "special" place several times in the last 24 hours.  First, the dog had to go out last night about 1 AM, and Jody let out and he found "a cat".  Well, he had to show everyone that he was (and is) indeed the Boy Dog and his job was to protect the property (Jody and the chickens) from any and all foreign intrusions.  Then Lynda came to visit Jody this afternoon and the cat was evicted.  Then it came time for Lynda to leave and she was evicted again.  She is now laying there looking at me (upside down from our vantage point) and she could not seemingly be less annoyed.  Perhaps it is the non-threatening demeanor I have working to perfect over the last several months.,

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EVICTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment