Thursday, August 28, 2014

2014 - Day 240/125 - Thursday...

My goodness gracious and bless all ya'lls hearts, you are sure a finicky bunch and display a tremendous amount of delicate sensibilities.  Last nights journal entry elicited such a vocal outcry of my total intolerance and lack of respect and concern for folks on the other side of the freeway (I really think it was the result of the assumption that a law enforcement officer would park his/her car anywhere and consider "shimmying" over a concrete barrier to help someone, but there I go again, I had better quit it or face the wrath of menopausal husbands all across this great land of ours)...  Crap, I forgot the point I was trying to make, but I was on a roll there for a minute, wasn't I?  Oh, I remember...you were concerned that I could not be concerned about the health of the folks on the other side of the Interstate.  Well of course I can, I just would do my best to get to them without causing a new hundred-car-pileup on the side I WAS ON.

There I go again...

So, gentle readers, tonight we will all practice a little Zen meditation:  Repeat after me...  OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.  That's right, concentrate on the clouds over downtown Austin, and turn that frown upside down.  Let a smile be your umbrella, and don't forget, you gotta be a football hero, if you want to make it with the beautiful girls!  Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate that you hate to make him wait, but it all depends on you.  Midnight in Paris and Midnight Cowboy.  I left my heart in San Francisco and another bride, another June, another reason for makin' whoopee.  Sittin' on the dock of the bay where the corn is as high as an elephants eye. 

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, I HEAR YOU, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment