Thursday, August 21, 2014

2014 - Day 233/132 - Thursday...

Okay, let me ask a question.  Denny, you may be the most qualified to answer this question because I know you are still hooked.  Big Brother used to be one of my FAVORITE programs.  I HAD to watch it every season. I kind of lost interest two or three seasons ago, and the current version is kind of weird.  I probably have not watched enough to get absorbed in the plots and sub-plots, but it is just not keeping my attention.  Other than the fact that there are attractive barely dressed people on it (and a couple homely crazies, see photo) there is hardly anything of substance and very little to keep my attention.  Even the commercials are boring!

A pretty good day at the office today, and tomorrow is going to be relatively full of meetings.  It will be fun, and it will encompass a lot of things about my job that I really, REALLY enjoy.  We will see how that all turns out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAZIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment