Monday, August 25, 2014

2014 - Day 237/128 - Monday...

So, what shall we talk about this evening gentle readers?  Hmmm...  Okay, how about this...  How was your first day back to school today?  Honestly, I could see no appreciable difference in traffic this morning, and I am not really certain that I left any earlier than normal.  Normal.  Now there is a subject, but I digress.  I actually had a really good day today, although it was chocker-block full.  I got to the office and REALLY did some power real estate, and there was only one item that I did not get accomplished before I headed to City Hall.  One convenient thing about a plug-in vehicle is that, I am almost always guaranteed a parking space.  Not always the most convenient space, but a space.  I always get lost in the City Hall parking garage.  It is a challenge that, I can see the space that is available from here, and I try to get there, but I cannot.  It is the classic "you can't get there from here" syndrome.  So today, I caved and plugged-in.  First time I have paid for a city charge in a long tie, but they validated my parking ticket, so it was kind of a wash.

Then off to the Board for a couple more meetings.  It was meetings from 11 AM until after 6 PM.  But I am home now, just finished dinner, ready to start the dishwasher and go pile up.

I am the luckiest man in the world and I know it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MONDAYS, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment