Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2014 - Day 238/127 - Tuesday...

Here is something interesting for you; I stopped at the Target store in Georgetown on the way home.  When I came back outside to my car (probably 15 minutes) it had rained and quit.  Crazy!  When I got home we had received 0.2" of rain in the gauge, and Jody was surprised that we had not received more.  He said it thundered a lot (the Boy Dog was BERSERK) and the rain came down really heavily.  But, we will take what we got an be happy with it.  I was paying attention to the clouds on the way home, but as many of you know, clouds that look like rain in other parts of the country only mean clouds here in Texas (at least in this part of Texas).

The drive into the city this morning remained relatively calm, and there were no unusual circumstances of back-ups or lane closures.  In fact it is becoming more likely that proper traffic flow is considered unusual.  My 11:30 appointment cancelled, moved it to Noon on Wednesday, the hump time of the hump day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment