Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2014 - Day 218/147 - Wednesday...

Okay, well, first things first; my soldiers made the trip with no problems.  And the jelly beans were not even in a secure location.  This was a really pretty darned good day.  Made my 7:40 flight with no issues, short two hour fight which I (mostly) slept through, the Hotel is AT the airport (so that was easy).  NO ROOMS AT THE INN!  Okay, so that was a little bitty problem, but it worked out okay.  My first meeting was at 2, straight through til 6.  Then a quick reception and dinner.  David Eisenhower was the speaker, and he was very smart, very informative and a very good listen.

In between all these events, I got an amendment signed, talked with a couple clients, and did a heavy Facebook rotation.  Meetings in the morning, checkout at 1, flight leave (around) 4, then home.  Remember, I am planning on an excellent day on Friday, but there is still time to screw that up completely!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOLDIERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment