Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2014 - Day 224/141 - Tuesday...

Okay, so I had (HAD) a dilemma.  Actually I just had another one.  The second dilemma was that I did not know how to spell dilemma, and I tried looking it up in the dictionary and (since I did not know how to spell it) I could not find it.  Finally Jody knew how to spell it, so that solved the second dilemma.  AND, do not assume that I am an idiot, that I could have just done a spell check, because this journal has a spell check program that is for CRAP.  It alerts you that (it thinks) a word is misspelled, but it does not give you a clue as to the correct spelling.

Now, having solved the second dilemma, let's get back to the first dilemma, shall we?  The first dilemma was whether or not you would prefer a photo of a wreck or a photo of clouds.  For a while I thought I would share both with you, but then I decided that you (my legions of loyal followers) were mostly keen on the Fox News Channels (If It Bleeds, It Leads), so I am going with the photo of the wreck.  I apologize in advance that it is a still photo and not a video, but I was late arriving on the scene and it was still kind of dark.  I do not even know what kind of truck it was that decided to fall over sideways into the ditch (tumped over), but there it was in the ditch with a variety of psychedelic first responders illuminating the otherwise early lights of dawn.  I think the one guy pointing his finger at me was actually uploading photos to his Facebook account, but I cannot be sure of that.  I try to avoid actual verbal and/or eye contact with people in positions of authority (and especially those that have keys to the jails in Williamson County).  And they just black topped the road too!

Otherwise, it was an excellent day.  One year ago today, Jody and I (along with Michael, Lynda, Jim, Bonnie, Carrie and our Best man Michael, Bruce and Melody) were in Connecticut making everything legal. 

You're welcome!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment