Thursday, August 14, 2014

2014 - Day 226/139 - Thursday...

SO.  How was your day today?  Ups, downs, sideways?  Just remember, I am the luckiest man in the world.  Repeat after me, every valley has a peak, and vice versa.  Okay, enough of the continuing daytime drama, I actually had a pretty good day.  I just have to admit to myself, I am neither Katherine Hepburn or Eleanor of Aquitaine.  Pity!  I started the day at the Board, and we had a couple really interesting meetings, with lots of good information shared, and lots of innovative, good ideas presented.  Now for the implementation of same.  What have you got planned for the next several months?  It will be here before any of us know it.

Back to the office about 1:30 where I was greeted with the disquieting fact that the air conditioner was choosing not to work.  Tends to make a body cranky and whiny, and I was only there for a couple hours.  The rest of the crew had been dealing with it for the entire day.  My friend Robert stopped by the office just before I was getting ready to leave, and presented me with a beautiful new bow tie.  Very stylish, thank you Robert.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, photos to take, property to list, stuff to do.  Showing property on Saturday as well.

It is good to be me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DISGUISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment