Sunday, August 17, 2014

2014 - Day 229/136 - Sunday...

I was up entirely too early this morning.  There was a (remote) possibility of rain, and I wanted to get a couple things done before the possibility, so I got up early.  The rain never came.  But there was a possibility.  I have worked the better part of three days worth of my spare time (which is kind of valuable to me) assembling and trying to get this weather station to work.  I have it assembled, and I think is assembled correctly.  I have gotten the time set, and I believe I have accurately set it for Central Time and I believe I have the correct month, day and year set.  The fact that it says that sunrise will occur tomorrow morning at 4:34 AM has me a little bit concerned.  And so far there is not exterior temperature, wind or humidity being registered.  I will work on it a little bit more in the next couple days, wish me luck.

Barney the cat it lurking around.  He crossed on the other side of the pool, and there was a passel of chickens on this side of the pool and neither species seemed to pay any attention to the other.  Now Earl the Squirrel is another story.  There seems to be no real affection between those two species, and Barney has been seen stalking the squirrel.  I think the squirrel is quicker than the cat though.

Tomorrow will be a pretty good day of office doings, Tuesday I have a morning meeting, and I have no idea what will be happening for the rest of the week.

Wish me luck.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment