Monday, August 3, 2015

2015 - Day 215/150 - Monday..

For all practical purposes, today was Monday. Not just because the calendar said Monday, but also because it seemed like a Monday. The only thing good about Mondays is Mama Cass. Mama Cass can even make Monday better. Today (did I mention it was Monday?), I found nothing worth of photographic documentation, so I am choosing to provide you with something out of the archives; not quite a month old, this was recorded just a couple weeks ago. It is always interesting to note things you chance upon when showing properties, and this particular home had an ABUNDANCE of passion vines and blooms. There were no caterpillars in sight, though, which I did also find odd. But there must have been two dozen blooms in this single back yard. Just thinking about that makes this day a little bit better.

I will make this entry a brief one, I am going to go and sit in the blue chair and watch the rest of the national news. Everyday cannot be extraordinary. Some are just extra ordinary.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ABUNDANCE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment