Saturday, August 22, 2015

2015 - Day 234/131 - Saturday...

Panera Bread has opened in Georgetown, which means that the edge of nowhere has just become closer to civilization. People are beginning the encroachment process, and the next thing you know, Bartlett, Texas and its surrounds will begin the gentrification process. Oh my stars. What will we do? We like Panera Bread muffins with breakfast in the morning, so after we had lunch, we stopped and picked up two orange cranberry muffins, which we will sufficiently savor in the morning, whilst reading the funny papers and preparing for the day.

Among other things, I got new tires on the car, just about 100 miles short of 40K on the original set. I had an appointment to get the replaced at 7 am on Tuesday morning, but since I was in (or near) Austin anyway showing homes to clients, I called and changed the appointment.

I plan to be showing homes again tomorrow, and also plan to get the car washed on the way home. Trip planning and no duplication of efforts is one of the things I do best.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment