Friday, August 21, 2015

2015 - Day 233/132 - Friday...

Let's talk about nuts, shall we. Generally on Fridays I choose to edit my rantings very carefully so I can go sit in the big blue chair and watch the latest re-run of 'Shark Tank', but I am making an exception today. I doubt I can go less than 250 or 300 words about nuts. Nuts are one of my favorite things, and I am certain that many of you share my fondness for nuts. And it seems that nuts are all the rage lately in conversations and exposures of cheating web-site like Ashley Madison. People are 'nuts' to have participated in a site like that, but it may be precisely because of their 'nuts' that they were drawn to the site to begin with. The Planters Peanut man is promoting nut-rition in a national advertising campaign that I also share a fondness for. Who but a certifiable 'nut' would promote nutrition using a physicians skeleton and an example of health and well-being. Some people have (very kindly in the past) referred to me as a 'nut', and I have to admit, I certainly could not contradict that opinion. I have also had a particular fondness for the term 'numb-nuts'. I like the way it just seems to roll-off-the-tongue (if you know what I mean. And this week, there is a lot of hubbub about a certain fifteen year old Iowa teenager who refers to himself as Deez Nuts, who (by the way) is running for President of the United States. AND he is polling with 9% of the popular vote right now. I have to admit, anyone that would want to be President HAS TO BE 'nuts', but that is a whole other thought path. It is obvious to me that, the great majority of the current candidates (they tend to come and go at this stage of the campaigns) are 'NUTS'. But I digress. Please, feel free to express yourself if you are so moved, but beware, you may be labeled as a 'nut' by me or one of my legion of followers.

Criticize at your own risk, and at your own folly.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NUTS I SAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment