Tuesday, August 25, 2015

2015 - Day 237/128 - Tuesday...

Gotothecouch, gotothecouch, gotothecouch, gotothecouch. That is my mantra when I come home from work. GOETHE COUCH! The girl dog acts as if she has never had a touch of human kindness EVER when I get home, and she demands attention and a belly rub. I have quit trying to empty my pockets and take off my watch (which is what my CDO forces me to do), and go straight to the couch to speak kindly to the girl dog while she whines the barely audible whine of someone (okay, really, I understand she is not a someone, she is a DOG) that is so needy of a belly rub and a moments attention that she might pass into the afterlife (yes, they do) if not paid immediate attention. So here she is, mid-rub, looking happy as a clam. No, really, I know she is not a clam, she is a DOG!

So far it has been a busy week, and I see no resolution to that tomorrow. Maybe Thursday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MADDY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment