Thursday, August 13, 2015

2015 - Day 225/140 - Thursday...

It kind of embarrasses me when I begin to compose this journal and I have to confirm the day of the week. Honestly, the days are really (sometimes) just a blur, and then it is a new one, and it starts all over again. This exquisite sunrise that I captured electronically this morning should not be seen as an indicator of how wonderful and fabulous my day was today. Pretty much after this moment in time was captured, it went downhill from there. Not to say that I am complaining, but I just try my very best not to worry about the small stuff, and everything (except Jody) should be considered small stuff.  There was a moment today that I considered asking one of the folks in our office to document my curled up in a fetal position in the corner, but I chose not to do that. The day progressed, and it turned out just fine, just as I know every one of them will. I am the luckiest man in the world.

And then there was traffic on the way home. And then there was Costco, and then there is my appointment schedule for tomorrow.

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment