Sunday, August 23, 2015

2015 - Day 235/130 - Sunday...

I have not had a chance to try one of these yet, but I think there is one in my very near future. And Blue Bell is supposed to announce their first flavor releases since the recall. I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about over a little bit of bacteria. (Okay, I apologize in advance to the people and families of those that were physically harmed and died as a result of the tainted ice cream.) But I am ready for me some ice cream. Made In The Shade is my new favorite, but I do not expect that will be in the first round of flavors released. It is going to need some extra stockers to keep us all supplied with ice cream. I did get a letter in response to the 10 bucks I sent Blue Bell, they noted that the appreciated my generosity and that they would forward the money to a fund they had established for this or that, and I cannot even put my hands on the letter right now. But just between you and me, a root beer shake from What-A-Burger could probably help me through the days until Blue Bell hits again. I'm pretty sure.

I showed some more property today, and had intended to get my car washed, but that did not happen. I had a great couple of tacos from the trailer park across from the office. I had no idea they had an expanded taco menu, but they do. SO...that give me a new place to eat until I get tired of that one.

OMFG...tomorrow is the first day of school, which, in my world means traffic will be extraordinarily bad in the morning. Never a good thing. We shall see, and whatever there is to report, you can rest assured that you will read about it here first.

Or second.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHAKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment