Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2015 - Day 231/134 - Wednesday...

I had a couple photos to choose from for this journal entry; a really lovely photo of the morning's sunrise or this photo of Barney the girl cat. Animals and babies are generally the bigger draws (statistically speaking) and sunrise and sunset photos are not even in the top 20. I have no idea where that might put the cloud photos that I am personally so fond of, and for sure the Monet-esque photos of rain on my windshield (although few and far between these days) are not even in the top 50. So, Barney it was, who was ready and eager for her dinner last night. She is patient too, as she will wait outside the gate as I prepare her tray. Good girl!

Today was a crazy (and unexpectedly busy) day. I can honestly say that I lost track of the day, all I know is that I was in several places (seemingly at the same time), but I made it home at a reasonably civilized time.

Another day of expected and anticipated craziness tomorrow and Friday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY CAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment