Friday, August 28, 2015

2015 - Day 240/125 - Friday...

Well, with all the hubbub of a new calf yesterday, I did not use this photo, so here you have it. I took my car in to be serviced yesterday. I have had the car for about 15 months, and it just rolled over to 40,000 miles. The car is supposed to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles. I had it serviced at about 15,000 miles, so I think this might have actually been the three-year service visit, but who needs it. The car doesn't need it (at least it didn't tell me it needed it), but it is just the principal of the thing. If you remember, I also got new tires last weekend, and everything is right with the world. I got a black-on-black loaner (a P85) and it was nice, but I like my car better. It wasn't a P85D, so it did not come with ludicrous mode, which I do not need either. But it is always fun to drive a different car, but again, even after 15 months, I like my red-car better. If you know me at all, you may be asking 'Who are you and what have you done with him', but I am a happy guy. Another interesting fact you may have seen in the papers, Consumer Reports has to revise their auto rating system, because the new model P85D (I think) achieved a score of 103 out of 100. I think that is really cool!

It is Friday, so that is a good thing. I have a trip to the feed store in Taylor planned for tomorrow, and going to do a few things around the house, make a trip in to Georgetown, small stuff. Probably the same for Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment