Saturday, August 1, 2015

2015 - Day 213/152 - Saturday...

You are all in luck, it is another 2-fer night in the blog universe! Last night after I completed my journal entry for the day, I was preparing to set out some food for the girl cat, and she was waiting on me. Confirmation was received shortly thereafter that the 'shredded' cat food is just crap, and she doesn't like it. She was all about chowing down on the moist food that was presented to her last night though. An independent source (Queen Wienke) also reported that the 'shredded' food is just not even worth considering, so thanks very much for that. The girl cat licked the saucer of moist food clean, consumed a little bit of the dry food, and then decided to meander across the patio. Later in the evening it is apparent that she found her way back and consumed some more of the dry food, so hopefully we are all back on schedule with the feeding of the feral (but not particularly skittish) girl cat.

Here is another photo of my adventures at the Capitol the other day. If I had a rag with me, I could have dusted the Star, but (honestly) if I had a rag with me I would have most likely used it to wipe my brow. It was HOT up there, but well worth the adventure. My legs are still a bit rebellious of the exercise, but that is about the only rating negative results of the trip. On the way up, I was a bit concerned about coming down; I have visited the pyramids at Chitzen Itza in my much talked about and mis-spent youth, only to determine that going up was a piece of cake. Coming down I scooted down butt first, taking it one baby step at a time. Going up means you are not looking down. Going down means that all you can see is down.

I was filled chocker-block full of little ambition today. Jody and I did manage to go into Taylor to get some molasses buckets, salt blocks and mineral blocks for the cattle. It was then on to Tractor supply to get some pine shavings the the girl chickens nesting boxes. That was about it. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment