Tuesday, August 11, 2015

2015 - Day 223/142 - Tuesday...

I love my car. If you have known me for very long, it is impossible for you to recall how many cars I have owned since you have known me. My motto is "If it were up to me, we would all have new cars every twenty minutes". Different cars, different houses...those things are new adventures for me. One of my biggest disappointments in my life (I know I should just let it go), was that my dad would not allow me to buy an early model Studebaker Lark convertible when I was 15. I have never gotten over that car. My parents did not go through cars quite as often (by a long shot) as I did, but there was quite a bit of tinkering going on around our house. But I digress. I love my car. I have not made mention of my car very much on this journal. I got my car late in May of 2014. The VIN number of the car is 38583. Same number frontwards or backwards. In that approximate 15 months, I have put a lot of miles on the car. It is just what I do. Today, during my drive into the office, my odometer clicked over to 38,583 miles, the same mileage as my VIN number. Not that I an CDO or anything (don't ask), but I have obsessed about documenting that moment for months, and as late as this morning I was convinced that I would miss it. But I got it, thank you very much.

Now, on to bigger and better things.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CDO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment