Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2015 - Day 224/141 - Wednesday...

Never one to shy away from being a trend-setter or referred to as being ahead-of-the-curve (ones mind immediately goes to visions of socks), on this date two years ago, Jody and I were in Glastonbury, Connecticut, surrounded with love and warmth of "our family" and friends, and we were wed legally (in that far north land of cold but understanding) after having lived in a state of unwed bliss for the previous 21 years. So, we count 1992 as our first anniversary date, and 2013 as another one, which gives me a certain amount of latitude in case I forget one or the other. It would be nice if everyone were as happy as the two of us. Here's to you all!

Other than that, today was a busy BUSY day, and as I reported earlier, I spent most of the day thinking it was Thursday.

What do I know?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment