Saturday, December 3, 2016

2016 - Day 338/28 - Saturday...

Even though it has been raining and cold (still) all day today, it was a good day. I actually did sleep later than I have in a long time, and that was swell. I stayed in Austin last night, and I had intended to stop by a craft fair before heading back to the edge of nowhere, but it was raining and the fair was outside, so discretion was (in this instance) the better part of valor. I would not care to be this guy on the motorcycle driving down IH-35 in the rain this morning. Some folks just of do not have good sense.

Naps were another order of the day, and this evening, Jody and I went into Georgetown and had dinner with friends; Michael, Lynda, Candy, Mike an Steve. Very nice, great company, great friends.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment