Sunday, December 25, 2016

2016 - Day 360/6 - Christmas Day...

The girl dog would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and she would like you all to know that she is very happy with one of her presents. This is one that she can chew on and destroy. A gift she gave herself was something she found out on the road that she could roll around on and that she could wear as something that would stink to holy hell. And, she found it about five minutes before we were to leave for Christmas dinner with friends. But, all is well that ends well!

I am often accused (sometimes by myself) of not knowing what day it is, and I have to think about what year it is. I just noticed that my journal post yesterday declared that it was 2017. Oops. Maybe now I will be appointed to a high level governmental office.

Stranger things have happened.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MERRY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment