Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016 - Day 343/23 - Thursday...

I am pretty sure the world as we know it will end soon. First it was the election (including the entire three year cycle) and now it is going to go below 32 degrees overnight. It was noted on Facebook earlier today that the Mayan Calendar was only four years off. Not too bad, all things considered. There is also a distinct possibility that, because of this multitude of events, Hell could well be freezing over. Think about it. Step back and ponder the events of recent memory. Open up an Excel spreadsheet, put it all on a graph, construct the algebraic formula, and I think you will come to the same conclusion I died. We are doomed.

Otherwise, just in case this is a fake alarm, I have gone ahead and paid my REALTOR® dues for the coming year. I guess if we are hit by an asteroid, my credit card will not go through, but if it is going to hurl us namely-pamby through the portals of another asteroid belt, I hope they have wi-fi.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOOM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment