Tuesday, December 13, 2016

2016 - Day 348/18 - Tuesday...

Well, it has come to this. But that might just mean that everything is back to normal. I miss the Facebook days of people showing all their friends what they had for lunch, instead of screaming and shouting about this particular candidate or another candidate. I am tired of it. I prefer to express my frustrations in person, close to the ones I care about most, and the ones that I can offend the easiest. Wait, where was this post going? Oh yes, lunch. I was invited to lunch today, and it was swell. It did have its moments, but that is not the important part. The important part is that I was invited to lunch today by a friend, and there was great conversation and great sharing of ideas. AND, I had a great lunch. Grilled cheese and cream of tomato soup. The grilled cheese was pimento cheese (which I was expecting to be more the color of the soup, but what do I know), and it was DEE-licious. It was a lovely 70 degrees outside, but it was a soup kind of day, so that was perfect. YUMMEE!

And then, while driving home this afternoon, it went from a perfectly balmy early winter day with beautiful blue skies to a damp, cloudy, grey afternoon (not the least important of which was an 18 degree temperature drop in less than two hours). Oh well, Texas weather. Worst part is that I doubt the full moon will be visible tonight.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRILLED CHEESE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment