Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 - Day 350/16 - Thursday...

Winding the week down. I had the opportunity to sleep a little bit later this morning, and took full advantage of it. I made it to my first meeting at 10AM, and that was a good convergence of thoughts and discussions and Then it was off to the office for some power real estate, and then at the end of the day, we (the office staff and agents) enjoyed an evening of nice fellowship (because my  spell check could not tell me how to spell camaraderie), a little bit of imbibing on our favorite beverages (why is Merlot so hard to find?), a nice dinner and ten we retreated to Esther's Follies. It has literally been years since I have been there, and it was a trip down memory lane. There were schticks that I saw them perform at least two decades ago, and there was some new stuff, particularly as a result of the recent elections and the political craziness across the country. All in all it was a really fun time, and I appreciate all the hard work that Tosalyn and Carrie put into making it such a success. This is a photo of the opening act, Mrs. Claus lamenting the fact that she is getting nothing for Christmas. MK had the best quote of the evening, and if you private message me, I will share it with you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ESTHER'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment