Monday, December 5, 2016

2016 - Day 340/26 - Monday...

Okay, here is another spoiler alert. This journal entry is TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE, but some of you know me better than others. This is another card that I received over the birthday weekend. I think it follows along with my history of total inappropriateness. I am the first to admit that you can dress me up, but you really can't take me nowhere. I can behave for about ten or twelve minutes, but then it is all for naught. I like cussing, I like telling stories, and I like being inappropriate. It is what makes me so interesting (in my opinion). The part of all that that I am not particularly fond of is that folks remember me (quite often) for my inappropriateness. That is quite often a problem. That is one of the reasons that (again, quite often), I introduce myself with a fake name. Why do you want to know my name? Why do you NEED to know my name. Isn't it enough that I am entertaining you here? Names are just little details that can be bothersome (again, in my opinion). So...

Today was another really good day, lots of work done, lots of small achievements made, lots of being inappropriate. I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHAT I SAID UP THERE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment