Saturday, December 24, 2016

2017 - Day 359/7 - Saturday...

The high temperature in Austin today was 78 degrees. And humid. And breezy. And cloudy. But, I don't know what else to expect in central Texas in December. A couple weeks ago we had the coldest temperatures in 2 years, and tomorrow we are expecting the warmest temperature in a couple decades. Jody and I got in gear late this morning and went into Taylor to get some molasses buckets for the cattle, and after we got home and both went down for naps, I took them out and put them in the pastures. I will take a bale of hay out to them tomorrow morning, maybe even clean the chicken coop. Not sure. So far this month, we have gotten ONE egg from the girls. Thirteen chickens and we have one egg to show for the month of December. The cotton I was talking about was baled earlier this week, so I don't need to worry about that anymore!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COTTON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment