Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 - Day 361/5 - Monday...

I don't care what anyone says, this is one damn clean chicken coop. As I have reported in the past, you cain't have nothin' purty if you have chickens. We have twelve or thirteen chickens right now (it is hard to count moving, roaming, free-range chickens), and we have received ONE egg the entire month of December. I think we may be done with chickens, once these go to that great King-Ranch-Casserole in the sky, that will be it. Of course, there is always tomorrow, and I am prone to changing my mind about things, but I think this will be it. Little baby chicks are cute though...

It was 85 degrees in central Texas today. the warmest December 26th on record, I think (don't quote me). We are expecting a cold (HAHA) front on Wednesday, will lower the daytime highs into the 70s, but that is much better than 85.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment