Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 - Day 351/15 - Friday...

Well, the year is continuing to wind itself down. This was a pretty busy week, but I only have one thing on my schedule for next week, and that is to get a haircut. No stress! I got to sleep in a little later than usual again today, and made it to the office to get some paper work done, then ran a few errands, attended (possibly) the last meeting of the year, and headed back to the office. I want to share another photo with you from last night at Esther's Follies. It was a really fun evening, and I think everyone had a nice time. Relatively low-key for us, I have to admit.

The high temperature tomorrow is expected to be 80 if not just a little bit higher, and then on Sunday we are going to be (forecast) down in the 20s. I 60 degree temperature variance. My intention is to take hay to the cattle tomorrow and clean the chicken coop. I plan to do as little as possible on Sunday except to take naps and keep the fire in the stove going.

I will let you know how that goes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOLLIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment