Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2016 - Day 342/24 - Wednesday...

Yesterday was a pretty full day of meetings, and today was a repeat. Pete and repeat were walking across a bridge; Pete fell off, who was left? Pete and repeat were walking across a bridge; Pete fell off, who was left? Ummm. Whatever. This is a photo taken during the afternoon break during the TAR TREPAC Trustees meeting. Goal setting, committee appointments, committee meetings and committee reports. Leadership visioning, etc. Informing and exhaustive. Left to right, Diane, Susan, me and Tami.

Today we mark another milestone in proving the endurance of the human species. Today, we mark about the ten thousandth day of gloomy, grey, cold, yucky weather. Maybe 10,001, I have lost count. What the hell is happening? Where is the sun? I am considering an around the world flight just to confirm that there is a sun that is being orbited by this planet. I figure if we get above the cloud layer, we can be refueled by some other worldly source and we will just go round and round until we find a nice clear place to land. I need to see some sunshine.

I am going to go and stick my head under a sun lamp.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS! Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment