Sunday, December 4, 2016

2016 - Day 339/27 - Sunday...

This is a photo of some of the swag I scored during the birthday week. WARNING: This photo is NSFW! Just saying. It was a good week, and last night was a nice dinner with friends. Today was another grey day, it missed a good chance to rain, but it was windy and chilly outside. I started to go in to Austin but I changed my mind and turned around. It was much better to lean back in the blue chair and watch television. I kept the fire going in the stove, ate some more birthday cake, and took the girl dog out for a quick walk. The barn cat was out waiting for some food earlier than usual, so that has been taken care of as well.

This should be a relatively calm and quiet week going forward. There is a freeze warning in the seven day forecast, which means I will be moving the plumeria into the front barn for the duration.

This journal entry is the 2,901st entry. I am closing in on eight years of posting to this blog/journal. I have missed a couple days in that period of time, and I am now at the decision making time of whether or not to go forward. No need to panic, I expect I will finish another two years at least, and maybe quit after completing ten years. The problem is, after this long, I really think I am boring myself into a stupor.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SWAG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment