Wednesday, December 21, 2016

2016 - Day 356/10 - Wednesday...

Well, well, well... It seems that all the smack-talk in yesterdays journal entry pissed somebody off, and there was a rash of memos and e-mails going back and forth about it, and we were presented with this 'I'll f*cking show you what a sunset is' and there you have it. Pretty good for out here on the edge of nowhere. Overall, it was a pretty good day, high temperatures were in the mid-70s, not too bad for the end of December AND the first day of winter. The bad part was, I sat at my desk all day until I left to get my hairs cut mid-afternoon. Traffic in the morning has been GREAT all this week (I hope I don't jinx it for saying that), but the return commute has pretty much sucked as usual. I avoided IH-35 on the way home (hairs cut), but a couple trucks carrying wind turbine blades broke down on MoPac and that caused a world of hurt. Plus the fact (I think) that those things were too big for MoPac. It seems they were trying to take a curve and stalled. Life in the (11th largest) big city.

And so, hopefully I will make it to and from tomorrow with no serious issues. I have a couple appointments, and I need to attend to some last minute appointments.

Life is good. I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment