Saturday, December 17, 2016

2016 - Day 352/14 - Saturday...

The front is here. The breezes were from the south all day, and pretty gusty too. The high temperature that I saw this afternoon was 76, and we are expecting temperatures in the 20s overnight. Not enough (or long enough) to wrap pipes, but there will be another couple of days of below freezing temperatures, so I will play it safe rather than sorry tomorrow. I have wood in the stove ready to light tomorrow morning when we get up, but I am not building a fire tonight. It is chilly outside, but it is nice and warm inside the house.

I took hay out to the cattle earlier today, but they really did not need another bale. I took two bales out to them last weekend, and they still had plenty left, but now that have more to get then through this cold snap.

A couple weeks ago, Jody and I had dinner with several friends of our at a nice little restaurant in Georgetown, Eats on Eighth. Seems there was a fire there this morning, so the future of the restaurant is up in the air right now.

I am going to battle the crowds and the cold tomorrow and go back to the shopping centers, just to say that I did it. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREEZES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment