Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 - Day 363/3 - Wednesday...a

There are at least two or three interesting things to note in this photo: The photo was (apparently) taken at 4:24 PM this afternoon. I was still within the city limits of Austin, Texas. The speedometer is registering that I am traveling at 65 miles per hour. Hardly possible let alone probable in central Texas Interregional Highway traffic. But I will persevere. The outside temperature indicator shows the ambient temperature to be 85 degrees. Hardly possible let alone probable in central Texas on the 28th day of December. To what do we attribute these improbable if not impossible observations? Is it some kind of trick photography? Some kind of copying and pasting malarky going on? Some miracle of the Photoshopping application on my cell phone? If you are in the last bit familiar with me, you know that I am incapable of electronic manipulation of photos and/or documents. So, it must all be an accurate representation of the time, temperature and speed at which I was hurtling myself through space in an aluminum vehicle.

True DAT!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RECORDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment