Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 - Day 366/0 - New Years Eve...

Should there be an apostrophe in the word 'Years' up there? I usually just fake it, thinking that if I add an apostrophe here and there, people will assume that I know what I am doing. You should all assume that I have no idea what it is I am doing, which is also kind of scary because that apparently makes me qualified to be President of these United States. Oh my! Anyway...this photo was taken this morning when Jody and I were taking the girl dog for her morning walk. Grey skies, clouds, but not really cold. Eventually the sun came out this afternoon, and the high temperatures made it up to about 77 degrees. Not a bad day for the last day of 2016.

This entry ends the eighth year of this journal, 365 Days of Bill, aka the Seinfeld Blog (because it is about nothing at all). I am committed to at least two more years. Maybe I will quit the journaling then, not sure. This has been a tough year for coherent thoughts, but maybe next year will be better and easier.

I have my doubts.

I will talk with you all tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THOUGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment