Friday, December 9, 2016

2016 - Day 344/22 - Friday...

Yesterday was the Luncheon and Installation of new Officers of the Austin Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS®. This is a photo before the ceremonies started of Tami, me and Christina, aka the Elf on the Shelf. It was a wonderful ceremony and luncheon, and Women's Council continues to be in good hands with the new leadership. It also seems that I was the only one having a bad hair day!

The day started out as a cloud free day, with sunshine, blue skies and a pretty sunrise. I don't know where we went wrong, but it did not turn out that way. I have no idea when the clouds rolled in, but they indeed did. Here on the edge of nowhere, we got down to about 28 degrees for a few hours, and then we were in the 50s this afternoon. Supposed to be a little bit warmer tomorrow, and into the 70s on Sunday. I expect I will take some hay out to the cattle tomorrow or Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THE SEASON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment