Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 - Day 365/1 - Friday...

When I was a little kid, I can remember my dad telling me that if I had a penny on the first day of the year, I would have a penny all year long. If you had food on the first day of the year, you would have food all year long. What ever you had on the first day of the year, you would have that all year long. It looks like we may have rain on the first day of the year, so I hope that will be a good sign for the rest of the year. Not everyday, just enough.

This was, for all practical purposes, the last work day of 2016. I may, however, need to go visit a property or two tomorrow, that is yet to be determined. We shall see.

Right now, Jody and I just finished dinner, I finished off the apple pie from Christmas, and there is a fire in the stove. Life is good, I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment