Saturday, December 10, 2016

2016 - Day 345/21 - Saturday...

It looks as if the people at the Chick-Fil-A in Georgetown had me pegged from the get-go. I don't know if I should call the ACLU or the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Chickens and file a formal complaint, or just go on about my business. Everyone else seems to think filing legal actions for no reason is the path to wealth and notoriety, so I think I should give it a try. How dare they associate my good name (it took the guy three times to figure out how to spell it) with a red fruit cup. That's, I say that's blasphemous! How dare he!

Whatever.

Still cloudy, which could be part of the reason that I am so grumpy and easily enticed into litigation. If it i going to be 75 degrees tomorrow, it had better get a move on.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRUIT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment