Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016 - Day 357/9 - Thursday...

Kind of a busy day today, filled up with finishing a lot of this-and-thats. I did two or three this-and-thats on my way into Austin, and then I did some more this-and-that when I got to the office. I was like a machine of this-and-that accomplishments. Carrie (my work wife) and I did two or three more this-and-thats when she got to the office, one of which included going to the Four Seasons to see the ginger-bread village. Not of particular interest to me, but I was pretty interested in whatever these things are...I am calling them the 'Not-Sures'. ...cause I am not sure what in the hell they are. But, I like the way the lights played off them and cast shadows. Interesting.

Theoretically I will not be working tomorrow, but there is no time to rest. I already have two appointments, and four or five things on my 'To-Done' list that are begging to be crossed off the list. We shall see, there is a whole lot of day tomorrow, and tomorrow might just go into the next day, you never know. You're just not-sure.

All I want for Christmas is for my friend Mikey to get a Facebook page.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOT SURES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment