Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 - Day 347/19 - Monday...

6:45PM and there is traffic as far as the (un-enhanced) eye can see. Nothing but headlights and taillights both directions at Spicewood Springs Road and Capital of Texas Highway. Where the hell is everyone going and where in the hell have they been? Personally, I was doing some phone banking for a run-off election that will be held tomorrow, and I can only assume that these folks were all in hot pursuit of me for violating the no-call list. Not that I like to disagree with you, but our elected officials (Federal) made sure that election and campaign telephone calls were exempted from the no-call lists. Heaven forfend that we would not want to be interrupted from our dinners by telephone calls from our Senators and other miscellany candidates for one office or another.

But I was talking about traffic. It was bad and I don't expect it to get any better.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

PS: Happy Birthday Mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment