Sunday, June 3, 2018

2018 - Day 154/211 - Sunday...1596...

The corn out here around the Edge of Nowhere is really looking good. This is across the road from the house, and it is lush and green, I guess we have had just the right kind of rains to make it thrive. The cotton is coming up as well, and it looks pretty good too. We were hoping for a little bit of rain late this afternoon, but it was not meant to be. We are putting all our money on some showers tomorrow morning, just in time for my commute into the office.

Today was a good day, we got up and had a pile of eggs, I got busy doing a few chores before I headed in to the office (with a few quick stops on the way in). I got some work done while I was in the office, then headed off to meet a couple clients, then on to an open house for a coming-soon listing. All-in-All, it was a pretty good day.

The coming week looks like it is shaping up to be kind of quiet. It gets a little bit busier towards the end of the week, but it starts out kind of slow and builds up. Nothing terrible!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CORN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment