Sunday, June 10, 2018

2018 - Day 161/204 - Sunday...1580...

I have literally had my panties all up in a wad all day. Literally. When you live on the Edge of Nowhere, it is very seldom necessary to dress for company. Or for cutting the grass. Or for Cleaning the chicken coop. Or for anything else around here, literally. I did put on pants for about an hour while I went with Jody to take the girls for a ride. The rest of the day, I spent in my boxers. Much of the day was spent power washing the front porch, the back patio and part of the pool deck. There were times that I regretted ever having purchased the power washer, and there were other times when I regretted having it repaired when the pump went out this spring. BUT, I am done with that chore, and all is good. After dinner (supper?), I finished cutting the grass, and after that I got into the pool. The rest of the evening was spent 'commando'. Why not, no one is looking. Who cares. I don't, and it keeps my panties from getting all up in a wad.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PANTIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment