Monday, June 18, 2018

2018 - Day 168/197 - Monday...1619...

You have all been bad. You are all going to be punished. It is my journal, I can post whatever I want to. There were some very beautiful clouds on the way home, but you were bad because you have not delivered the rain that you have promised. SO...you are getting a photo of an ambulance chasing me down IH-35 this morning on the way to the office. About 20 miles into the commute (20/50), I got a text message that IH-35 was shut down for southbound traffic. It was about ten minutes too late for me to make alternate plans, so I just had to put on my big-boy panties and keep going. I do have a series of photos of two cars in front of me engaging in some road-rage action, which included some obscene (not really that bad to me) gesturing, some screaming, horn honking and an occasional exchange of spit. But, there was no blood shed, so that was encouraging.

Otherwise, it was a relatively uneventful day. When your commute is both slow AND interesting, it kind of contributes to a peak. It kind of all gets less exciting after that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROAD RAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment