Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2018 - Day 163/202 - Tuesday...1608...

From the breakfast room table (which, by the way is where we eat every meal), we can look out across the pool at the hummingbird feeder. Tonight was a first; there were three hummers at the feeder at the same time, or at least three hovering around it at the same time. Interestingly, the hummer wars kind of remind me of star wars battles. Lots of zipping around and diving and swirling about. I took a series of photos, and boiled it down to this one or one of a hummer siting on the feeder. I opted for the action shot.

We (the company) opted for an in-office contracts class today. Eight agents in a confined space for five-and-a-half hours. It was not as horrible as it might sound, and we all learned interesting stuff about our new real estate contracts. We provide that for our agents every two years (learning about the legislative changes from the previous year), and it is really a great experience. Gordo G (you know who that is) was our instructor, and I have been fortunate to have him as one of my mentors for many years. It was a great class, and we all enjoyed it.

Dare I say it was a bonding moment? I guess I just did.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HUMMERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment