Tuesday, June 5, 2018

2018 - Day 156/209 - Tuesday...1609...

Today has been a fart kind of day. Not all farts, just a lot of farts. To begin (not fart), the poor pitiful little gardenia in the back that I planted over nine years ago has a bloom on it. It is a pale little gardenia plant. I put epsom salt on it and water it, and it is just pale. It has bloomed every year, faithfully. It has really not grown very much since I planted it. I know the soil here is not great for gardenias, but I was hoping the supplemental epsom treatments would help. It always helped my grandmother (sitz baths), except she put the epsom salt in the bath tub for her particular cure. She was pale as well, and it helped her, so it should work well with the gardenia. At least that is what I think.

Okay, now for the big fart. I had some work done on my computer this morning, which led to my computer repeating every e-mail I received (not sure how far back) being duplicated in my in-box. About 47,000 e-mails. That included 1,300 spam e-mails. It takes one a little while to clear forty-seven-thousand-f'ing-e-mails from ones in-box. I'm just sayin'. That is a fart.

BUT, above is a photo of the gardenia. Not a fart.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GARDENIAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment