Saturday, June 23, 2018

2018 - Day 174/191 - Saturday...1575...

What would have been the worst thing that could have happened? He would have had to call for an emergency plumber intervention. I needed to replace ONE hose bib on the outside, and I was a little bit nervous about it. The house is about 15 or more years old, and we are on a private water system, so I was a little bit worried that the pipes were pretty corroded or mineralized. I would hate it if the copper pipe was twisted or (even worse) broke off inside the wall. BUT, it didn't and I got the new hose bibs on and there are no leaks. I should probably knock on some wood somewhere, but I will take a pass on that right now. As long as I had the water shut off, I replaced another hose bib, and tomorrow I am going to go any buy three more, so all the exterior hose bibs will be replaced and easier to use for these old arthritic hands and fingers.

I also went and picked up the repaired Polaris from the shop this morning. Now the Polaris for the pastures is running better and the Polaris in the pool is working properly. We are up to our wazoos with Polari. Is that the plural of Polaris? Could be.

AND, I took hay to the cattle. They didn't really need it, but we have it, and we are about to do another cutting, so why not.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOSE BIBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment