Wednesday, June 20, 2018

2018 - Day 171/194 - Wednesday...1590...

Okay, another day, another wreck. Another day, no rain. Well, maybe just a little bit. About 0.16" to be more precise. Another day, another controversy. Another day, more angry people. Another day, another popsicle. Popsicles are good, especially the sugar-free ones.

But I digress.

What in the hell is wrong with EVERYONE. When asked that question, most people would respond 'There is nothing wrong with  me, it is the other guy.'. Well, that makes everyone wrong. It used to be 'four out of five dentists recommend' something, which meant that only 20% of the population was dis-agreeable. Now it is bordering on 90% of the population is angry, and the other ten percent just turn off their hearing aids.

Take a breath people. I downloaded a meditation app to my phone the other day, and I really want to try it out, but after the 30 day free trial, it is $13 a month, and I do not want to get into that habit again. There was a point that i was being $19.95'd a month into a stupor.

Help Me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANGER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment